Comments and Feedback
Students' Complaints Procedure
As a student, it is anticipated that most minor problems or grievances will be settled quickly by the relevant teacher or course tutor. In the case of more serious complaints, the formal procedure is as follows:
- Speak or write to the Course Tutor or Head of Section
- If you do not get a satisfactory response, submit your complaint in writing to the Head of School
- If you are still dissatisfied, put your complaint in writing to the Director of Curriculum (Students)
At each stage you are entitled to:
- A fair and confidential investigation
- A courteous and efficient initial response to your concerns within ten working days.
- A full and reasoned reply where necessary.
- Advice on further steps you may take if necessary.